Something Wicked Comes….bringing Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, Ghosts, Witches and more. Oh My! What is this wicked thing? Why a month long blogging event celebrating all books paranormal, supernatural, or Halloween related. Every day during the month of October there will be several stops. Each blogger will be featuring a favorite paranormal book and offering it for a giveaway. Think of it as a month long Blog Trick or Treating Event…
Will Spook For Books!
Thanks to Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings and Babbling About Books, October will be a month filled with Halloween magic, amazing books, and prizes galore. Check out the entire schedule for the Something Wicked Comes Giveaway/Hop! Entering is easy. Simply leave a comment with your email info. Feel free to suggest one of your favorite books to others, offer up a Halloween party tip, or just say,”Hello!” Random.org will be used to choose a winner from the total number of comments received. This giveaway begins 10/10/2012 and ends 10/18/2012.
To get you in the mood for a bit of creepiness and all things Halloween, enjoy…
By Nora Weston
no matter, she cannot resist
his pale white flesh sculpted from below
corrupted beauty dangerous and cursed
contagious…contemptible, yet craved
maybe it was the spiced autumn air,
or possibly the glazed red moon
maybe it was modern day witches
or ghosts bought from Dollar Zone
no treating, just tricking of a mystical kind
a kind with a bite sure to please
forever the master of illusion
on All Hallows’ Eve
Now for the goodies! Up for grabs at the Noracast is my supernatural thriller The Twelfth Paladin, and a box filled with Halloween decorations and party items, plus a $15.00 Amazon Gift Code. (US/Canada entries) The Twelfth Paladin is available in print, e-book, or Kindle versions. This twisted tale takes Jake Cottrell for the ride of his life as he falls into hellish chaos by way of a dangerous email that invites Jake to play with wickedness. Let’s keep this an International Event! If someone outside of the US/Canada is the winner, he/she will receive The Twelfth Paladin (print, e-book, or Kindle versions) and a $20.00 Gift Code from the Book Depository.
Good against evil battles as an angel, demons, and a temptress extraordinaire, named Rachel Darnell, vie for the soul of Jake Cottrell. Jake foolishly dares Hell to burn him. Hell agrees.
Scarred with angelfire by a rebellious angel, named Micah, Jake Cottrell is sanctioned to become the twelfth paladin in Micah’s supernatural unit of slayers. However, regret abounds as Micah is banished and ordered to protect what he now despises…a human he believes is unworthy of such an honor. Never fear, Jake is a seeker of mischief who soars on a blistering blacktop to escape the wrath of Hell while he transforms into the twelfth paladin.
The Twelfth Paladin is for you if…
- you adore mischievous, strong-willed heroes who learn things the hard way, but have a heart of gold. Did I mention Jake is super-hot, absolutely a mouthwatering specimen?
- villains, like Rachel Darnell…a gorgeous temptress extraordinaire from Hell, intrigue you because of her unsurpassed beauty and supernatural power, plus her insatiable need to possess Jake just might damn him forever.
- a thrill comes your way while reading about battles between good and evil, especially if a mighty angel is involved who manages to get himself banished from heaven.
- you like to laugh! Yes, winning a supernatural battle—saving one’s soul is super serious business, but The Twelfth Paladin has feisty characters all willing and able to bring a smile to your face.
- lust, murder, and revenge are a trio you can’t do without. (I mean in books!)
- an uncontrollable desire for someone you should not crave sounds exciting, despite what all logic says, then The Twelfth Paladin is a novel for you! Check out The Twelfth Paladin on Amazon for reviews HERE.
More FUN for you because you also WIN…
Happy Ghouls/2, Photo Cut-out Decorations (snake, spider, pumpkin, cat, rat, skull), Party cups/14ct, Paper Plates/20ct, Napkins/20ct, Stickers/200ct, Foam Shapes/8ct, Halloween Door Cover/1ct, Happy Halloween Garland/60in, Spider Web/1bag, Happy Halloween Bag/1, Plastic Skull Glasses/2ct
Let’s get this party started, enter! Please remember your email info.
Thanks for visiting the Noracast, and Happy Halloween.